What are cookies?
Cookies are small data files which are downloaded onto your device by the website which you are visiting. The next time you visit the same website, cookies ensure that your device is recognised. By using cookies and similar technologies such as pixel tags/beacons and scripts (‘cookies’), this website can save information about visits and visitors. We place some of the cookies on the websites ourselves, while other cookies are placed by third parties. Third-party cookies may collect data outside our websites as well.
Cookies can be utilised to make visiting a website more personal, by, for instance:
- displaying relevant navigation settings;
- remembering visitors’ preferences;
- improving the overall user experience and
- limiting the number of advertisements shown.
Types of cookies
These are cookies which enable users to view https://futurepath.dev, use the functions on the websites and gain access to secured portions of them. The information collected through these cookies is not used for marketing purposes. If use of this type of cookie is not allowed, this will have the following consequences:
- using various parts of https://futurepath.dev will become impossible;
- futurepath.dev can provide less support to users;
- futurepath.dev will be unable to remember your preferences for not using or displaying a specific function.
Marketing and other cookies
Marketing cookies are typically placed on https://futurepath.dev by advertising networks. These networks are companies which act as intermediaries between futurepath.dev and advertisers. These cookies are used to:
- show relevant, personalised advertisements or offers through every type of medium (such as e-mail, social media and banner ads) based on your visit to and click behaviour on https://futurepath.dev;
- limit the number of times each advertisement is displayed;
- measure the effectiveness of an advertising campaign;
- make a link with social media, so you will be recognised when you wish to use social media through https://futurepath.dev.
Adjusting cookie settings and deleting cookies
You can adjust your browser settings to delete our cookies or cookies set by third parties. You may also adjust your browser settings to prevent websites from setting cookies or third party cookies altogether. If you prevent us from setting specific cookies, you may find that some functions are not available or that certain parts of the website will not load. Find out how to adjust the settings for different browsers:
- Internet Explorer